FOOTBALL PASSION HAZE POLICY UPDATE
- Just a quick update about the current haze situation. We have decided to revise our Haze policy to fall in line with most of the academies and Youth Soccer league managers in Singapore as follows:
- If the 3 hour psi haze reading (on the NEA website/app) is below 100, we will train as normal.
- If the 3 hour psi haze reading is between 100-120, we will modify training to very low level technical work, no hard aerobic activity will be performed.
- Over 120, training will be canceled.
- Haze updates will be posted on our Facebook page and an email will be sent 2 hours prior to the start of training (Ex: 3.00pm psi average index given by NEA website for a training starting at 5.00pm). Given the recent swings between Haze levels we want to give ourselves as much time as possible to determine whether a session is on or not.
- As for league games, we follow recommendations from league organizers and an email and/or whatsapp group message or sms will be sent 2 hours prior to the game.
- Ultimately, we as a football academy are here for the benefit and enjoyment of the kids, and parents should make their own decision as to whether to train given your child’s personal conditions. It goes without saying that every coach understands that some players may choose not to train.